This simple DisplayPort to VGA Cable Adaptor allows you to easily connect your modern PC (with Displayport output) to any VGA Monitor, TV or Projector!
Adapts from a Male DisplayPort to a Female VGA (DSUB 15-Pin). Compatible with all DP++ DisplayPort sockets for high quality video signals.
Have a newer PC or laptop with DisplayPort output and need to connect it to that old work Monitor which only has VGA? You know the one I mean! This adapter is small but has big feautres of couse with support for all VGA resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz. But it's tiny! It'll relieve stress on your plugs thanks to a 15cm cable between the plugs, and all you need to add is a male-to-male VGA cable and you'll be set!You just need to make sure your DisplayPort source outputs a VGA compatible signal, since this is an unpowered passive adapter, and not all DisplayPort sources are made equal. Look for the D++ symbol or check your manual for the full specs.
- 15cm DisplayPort Connector VGA Adapter Cable (Male to Female)
- Connects a DP++ supporting DisplayPort devie to a VGA enabled TV, monitor or Projector
- Compatible with all DisplayPort DP++ equiped devices
- Supports all VGA resolutions such as 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Colour: Black with gold Connectors
- Different devices and product models may feature different connectors. Please check your device has a DisplayPort Output before ordering this product
DisplayPort Compatibility Note
DisplayPort (DP) adapters are not bi-directional, and require a DP output which is DP++ (Dual Mode) compatible. When a DisplayPort to VGA adapter is connected to a DP++ (Dual-Mode) output, the output device senses the presence of the adaptor and sends VGA video signals over the DisplayPort connector rather than DisplayPort signals. No signal conversion is performed by the adapter. VGA signals are merely passed through.